PoemAnalysis.com is the number one website on the internet for poetry analysis, with the largest database of poems analyzed. For those that are studying English Language & Literature in Class-IX & X of ICSE board, here is a list of all poems from their syllabus analyzed. This includes 5 poems from their syllabus of Class-IX and 9 poems from their syllabus of Class-X. ICSE has reduced the syllabus for the academic year of 2020-21. Please feel free to skip to the poem most relevant to you and if you want a poem to be analyzed that you cannot find on the site too, feel free to contact us.
ICSE Class–IX English Literature
- James Patrick Kinney – The Cold Within
- Sarojini Naidu – The Bangle Sellers
- Robert Southey – After Blenheim
- Roald Dahl – Television
- William Wordsworth – Daffodils
ICSE Class–X English Literature
- Henry Cuyler Bunner – The Heart of the Tree
- Robert Browning – The Patriot
- Leigh Hunt – Abu Ben Adhem
- David Roth – Nine Gold Medals
N.B. The rest of the 5 poems of Class–X are the same as included in the Class–IX syllabus.