PoemAnalysis.com is the number one website on the internet for poetry analysis, with the largest database of poems analyzed. For those that are studying English Language & Literature in Class-XI & XII of ISC board, here is a list of all poems from their syllabus analyzed. This includes 4 poems from their syllabus of Class-XI and 9 poems from their syllabus of Class-XII. ISC has reduced the syllabus for the academic year of 2020-21. Please feel free to skip to the poem most relevant to you and if you want a poem to be analyzed that you cannot find on the site too, feel free to contact us.
For the ISC Examination, the complete syllabus covered in Classes XI and XII will be examined for Literature in English (English Paper – 2)
ISC Class-XI English Literature Poems Analyzed
- Carol Ann Duffy – The Dolphins
- Sarojini Naidu – The Gift of India (still analyzing)
- Bob Dylan – John Brown (still analyzing)
- Mary Botham Howitt – The Spider and the Fly
ISC Class-XII English Literature Poems Analyzed
- Thomas Hardy – The Darkling Thrush
- Alfred Lord Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- Max Ehrmann – Desiderata
- Matthew Arnold – Dover Beach
- Arthur William Edgar O’Shaughnessy – We are the Music Makers (still analyzing)
N.B The rest of the 4 poems of Class-XII are the same poems of Class-XI.
If you love to read poems, our in-depth analysis will help you to understand a poem easily. Reading more helps to score more, especially in the ISC board exams 2021. If you wish to learn more from us, scroll below, and subscribe to our mailing list. Don’t worry, we respect your privacy.